Top 10 Reasons You Need a New Auto Repair Website:
10. If you made your website yourself in 1992 using any do it yourself web technology, you need a new website.
9. If your website was created using Microsoft Front Page, you need a new website.
8. If your website can only be updated by a programmer that you last spoke to 5 years ago, you need a new website.
7. If your website takes a long time to load on Google, you need a new website.
6. If your website is not “responsive” (meaning smart phone and tablet friendly) you definitely need a new website.
5. If your website uses Flash technology, you need a new website.
4. If your website doesn’t convert lookers into customers, you need a website.
3. If your website wins contests for “ugliest website of the year,”you need a new website.
2. If your website does not display correctly on browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox, you need a new website.
1. If your website does not generate new appointments (and new customers!) for you on a daily basis, you need a new website!
Here’s what other people are saying about the automotive repair shop website design services provided by 23 Kazoos.
“We are so happy with our new website created by 23 Kazoos! In just a few days, it began to generate new appointments for our auto repair shop! Thirty days after our website was launched and because of the SEO efforts of 23Kazoos, our website gained 96 top rankings in Google for our chosen keywords!” – Steve Yacovone, Owner, Sun Valley Imports, Tempe, Arizona
Find out more about our Flat Rate Auto Repair Website Design Package.