The question I get asked a lot is “How do you manage social media?”
Well it’s no secret; I use a variety of tools, many of them free.
Here are my favorites:
- Social Oomph.com: Manage multiple Twitter and Facebook accounts, post from one place. Schedule updates to you blog as well.
- Postling.com: I am playing with this tool, as I just discovered it. The user interface is more visually appealing and easier to use than Social Oomph. You can also manage multiple accounts with this and preschedule posts to Twitter, Facebook and your blog.
- Twitalyzer.com: Hands down the best Twitter analytics program that I have seen.
- Hyper Alerts: Free service instantly emails you when you get a mention on Facebook. Love this.
- Zemanta: I am totally in love with this program! Write your blog post and then Zemanta suggests links, photos, keywords and more. There’s a plug in available for WordPress.com. Free.
- 50 of the Best Twitter Applications and Resources for Business Owners
- What Happens to Your Social Media When You’re Gone
- 10 Helpful Social Media Management Tools (entrepreneur.com)
- 10 Apps for Monitoring Social Media (web.appstorm.net)
- 3 Blogging Tools You Haven’t Tried Yet, But Should (oneforty.com)