Every Sunday I scroll down through my Google Reader to catch up on some of the best small business marketers I know. I thought I would share some of the best with you-some of the real heavyweights in the blogosphere. Feel free to add to the list.
- Copyblogger: I have made more money by reading this blog. Here’s what’s new: Steal This Trick: The Number One Secret of Confident Bloggers.
- Google Hot Trends: Discover what people are searching for on a daily basis. Not really a blog, but well worth keeping track of.
- Hello My Name is Scott: Scott has a style that’s both educational and entertaining.
- HubSpot.com: The HubSpot Inbound Internet Marketing blog covers all of inbound marketing – SEO, Blogging, Social Media, Landing Pages, Lead Generation and Analytics- Must Read!.
- Jim’s Marketing Blog: I’ve gleaned several little nuggets of pure small business marketing gold from this blog. The latest: Start with Gold
- Entrepreneur.com: All things small business here. I like the question they ask every Friday.
- Seth’s Blog: Seth isn’t a typical blogger. Sometimes I get what he says, sometimes I don’t. His latest: The Best Podcast/Radio Show of All Time.
- Mental Floss.com: Not really a marketing or small business blog, this one is just plain stuff and nonsense. Great for a diversion to clear your mind or to brush up on your trivia knowledge. Here’s a sample: 10 Halloween traditions.
- Trendwatching.com: A must read to keep up on the mind of your customer, and where things are going so that your company can keep up and take advantage of opportunities. October’s Trend: Nowism
- ProBlogger: The blog of Darren Rowse who wrote the book, Problogger: Secrets to Blogging Your Way to a Six Figure Income. This book is really the culmination of all of his years of blogging experience. He knows what works and what doesn’t, and he shares it with you.
- Small Business Trends: Just a sample: 5 Killer Press Releases for Small Business
- Mashable.com: The ultimate social media resource guide.
- The Future Buzz: by Adam Singer A recent post: Thoughts on an influence audience.
What are you favorite blogs? Comment here by Nov 6th, and a random winner will get a free copy of the book: Twitter Power, by Joel Comm.